Fresh For Paws - Chicken Stew
• FRESH FEED: Fresh For Paws Chicken Stew is ready to eat dog food with freshness in every bite. This food comes in convenient packaging, just cut and serve.
• CONTAINS OLIVE OIL-the brain food: This dog food is made with Olive oil which is considered as the brain food for dogs. This oil not only helps in brain development, but also improves the immune system, boosts energy level, and also prevents premature ageing.
• RICH IN PROTEIN & FIBRE: This dog food contains chicken- a rich source of protein, omega 6, vitamins; carrots- high in fibre that makes it an apt diet for dogs of all breeds and sizes.
• GOODNESS OF VEGETABLES: This diet is an assortment of human grade veggies like carrots, potatoes, peas and benefits of green.
• GRAIN FREE: This feed is grain free that makes it an easy to digest food and fresh veggies help in improving your pooch’s digestion.
Chicken Stew is our absolute favorite and we are sure your pooches would love it too. The food is hand made with love and would leave them feeling both full and happy.
A blend of fresh shredded chicken, vegetables and olive oil the stew comes with the right amount of nutrition and taste.
Pet Parents always want to feed their pets fresh and homemade food, therefore Fresh For Paws brings a whole new range of fresh dog feed, homemade with love!
This dog food is an assortment of Olive oil- the brain food for dogs and veggies rich in protein, calcium, fibre, carbs, vitamins and mineral and human grade animal protein that makes it an ideal diet for dogs of all breeds and sizes.
Fresh for Paws dog food is the easiest way to feed fresh to your pooch as it comes in convenient packaging, all you have to do is just cut and serve this yummy food in your doggie’s bowl, your pooch will fall in love with the taste!
This food is free from grains and preservatives that make it 100 percent natural diet which promotes better digestion in dogs and also makes the skin and coat healthy. This feed also improves the working of the immune system and maintains energy levels in growing dogs.